Sunday, May 2, 2021

Final Presentation

 Ferris's Relationship with Technology


    Considering I am a Game Design major I would say that technology is going to play a huge part in my life. Despite that, I still use technology every day whether that is using my phone to make plans with friends or doing homework. Avoiding technology is next to impossible so why not embrace it? I think that technology is super cool and the possibilities for it are pretty much endless. If you asked my grandmother what she thought of my relationship with technology she would think I'm the smartest guy out there but if you asked my best friend he would say that I know nothing about computers. I am excited for the future of technology as it will lead to more and more innovative inventions and creations. The only thing that I can say I am worried about for our future is our laziness. One of the most successful business industries in recent years is Uber Eats and Door Dash. People are paying up to double for food just because it is more convenient. My online presence is weird. If you look me up you will find my Linked in and a bunch of people named Lewis Ferris. Now if you really dig deep you will find my Youtube Channel that has a bunch of Lego videos I made when I was young. They honestly have an impressive amount of views for a twelve-year-old. I am not scared if an employer sees that because if he does I will say hey man I've been creating things since I was a kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Presentation

 Ferris's Relationship with Technology     Considering I am a Game Design major I would say that technology is going to play a huge part...