Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Blog Post 12 Each One Teach One 2

Illusory Truth Effect

This is when someone believes false information because they have heard it so many times over and over. If people think they know the topic makes it more evident. And even if the person knew the information was false, to begin with, it can still happen. I find that very interesting and I can contest this theory being true. Once I got in a car accident and I convinced myself that it wasn't my fault. I told myself that so many times to the point that I actually believed it. I tell everyone that I got t-boned. Well, I recently learned from my mom that according to the insurance company it was my fault and that I knew this. I swore it wasn't my fault and I was convinced it wasn't but it was. I also feel deja vu and feel like this has happened before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Presentation

 Ferris's Relationship with Technology     Considering I am a Game Design major I would say that technology is going to play a huge part...