Monday, April 26, 2021

Blog Post 7: Antiwar

 Antiwar websites


   The two websites that are listed above are two very strong views on anti-war. It covers various topics that the mainstream news never goes over today. Why is that? Maybe going to war isn't as big of a concern for the American public as the government wants it to be. I don't know. But what I do know is that both of these websites feature very strong viewpoints. There are countless links to articles in the first website. For example one of the articles was talking about how we need to respect our allies and not treat them as enemies. The author was mainly referring to India and its military. So why doesn't the news ever cover stuff like this? Well, I can't say for sure but my theory is that they don't want to cause chaos and more controversy before we know all the facts. From what I've read and my understanding while yes there has been some controversy between countries there has been no evidence of war or anyone being hostile. I think that the people who are super anti-war are just trying to be at peace and prevent one from ever happening. I believe that as of right now we don't have anything to worry about and perhaps they are paranoid. I mean, believe me, I don't want a war to happen either but I don't think that we have to be 100% in agreement with every country to prevent one. I mean we are separate countries for a reason so why should we always listen to them? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Presentation

 Ferris's Relationship with Technology     Considering I am a Game Design major I would say that technology is going to play a huge part...